AITP @ UH was founded by UH College of Technology students to promote career development, networking and the recognition of the Information Technlogy profession. Originally founded in 1999, AITP @ UH was relaunched in October 2007 and, that same year, was given the “Outstanding Professional Student Organization” award. Since then we have grown greatly and will continue to provide valuable opportunities to UH students.
Why join? AITP membership gives you a range of benefits to place you above the competition.
- Be featured in our Resume Book, showcased at events for IT recruiters to browse.
- Access high-quality white papers to stay informed about the latest IT management practices.
- Network with peers in the UH Chapter.
- Become part of a nation-wide organization of IT students.
- Participate in discussion forums about the topics that interest you most.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in IT conferences.
- Be the first to hear about breaking IT news, vendor solutions, and career opportunities.
- Benefit from special discounts on continuing education.
- Place yourself in a position to exert influence and engage in advocacy in the IT industry.
- Vote for your officers and design events that you want to attend!